About The Foundation
The East Penn School District Education Foundation is a 501 c 3 nonprofit, tax exempt organization. The Foundation is committed to raising funds in order to enrich, extend and deepen the educational experiences of East Penn School District students in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. The Foundation’s Board of Directors is comprised of East Penn community members, parents, administrators, teachers, and students.
Why the East Penn School District Needs A Foundation
- To provide EPSD educators with the resources to design and implement innovative instructional experiences
- To ensure that EPSD students develop and in-depth understanding of new technologies
- To enrich EPSD students’ experiences as creative problem-solvers in disciplines related to science, technology, engineering, arts and math
How Will The East Penn Community Benefit?
- Strong schools make for a vibrant communities that are attractive to businesses and homeowners
- Strong schools develop responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to their community
- Strong schools produce a skilled, well-educated workforce
What The Foundation Will Fund
- Teacher Grants
- New Programs
- Educational Resources